How can we help you? 1.800.832.8992
Quality Control - QA/QC Inspector
Position: Quality Control - QC/QA Inspector
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Reports to: Quality Supervisor with dotted line responsibilities to Quality Manager
Under minimal supervision of the Quality Manager and Quality Supervisor, the Quality Control/Quality Assurance Inspector is responsible for all assigned Quality Inspections. Specifically, the Quality Control/Quality Assurance Inspector is responsible for: Inspecting finished raw material product produced within the parameters listed on the Work Order instruction sheet, inspecting incoming raw materials according to specifications, documenting accurate data collected from the inspections, communicating results to the production Line Supervisor and Quality Supervisor, and placing nonconforming product on hold for further disposition by the Quality Manager.
- Accurately and timely complete quality documents and reports
- Verification of records used in performing inspections
- Ability to use the following tools/Equipment, not limited to: balances, off-torque machine, SPC software, color chart
- Authority to sign off on appropriate records
- Verification and/or testing of incoming raw materials and finished raw materials.
- Communicate on non-conforming data to the Production team and Quality Supervisor / Manager
- Must follow all safety and quality guidelines
- Must maintain a clean work environment and follow all quality policies
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to think and act cross-functionally
- Ability to create documents and reports
- Good organizational skills
- Work individually or with a team
- Communicate in a professional and mature manner
- Maintain neat and accurate records
- Pay close attention to detail and follow instructions closely
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, stand/walk for considerable periods of time throughout the factory, exposure to various chemicals in the plant; too numerous to list, SDS sheets available for each chemical to review, non-climate controlled in the summmer, heated in winter.
- Minimum High School Diploma / GED
- Minimum 1 year experience working in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of cGMP procedures preferred
- Basic math and computer skills required with the ability to learn additional statistical functions
- Understanding of basic Quality Control Inspection Methods and interpretation of control charts.
Starting at $10.00/pe hour plus benefits.
Interested candidates please apply online at www.canberracorp.com/careers.