How can we help you? 1.800.832.8992
Position: Labeling Operator
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Reports to: Decorating Manager
- Operate screening/labeling equipment.
- Set machines up, prepare work orders, monitor quality
- Set up/trouble shoot screening/labeling equipment
- Monitor quality and reduce scrap count on daily basis
- Prepare and follow instructions on work orders/ensure all information is documented accurately
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Participate in self improvement processes
- Ability to manually operate a pallet jack to handle materials
- Ability to create documents and reports and maintain neat and accurate records
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Canberra Quality System Manual
- Detail oriented and follow work instructions closely
- Minimum 1 year mechanical experience
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Basic mechanical aptitude with strong attention to detail focus.
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision individually or in a team setting.
- Solution oriented with the ability to investigate and analyze data for problem solving.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Good Organizational skills
- Must follow all Safety and Quality Policies and Procedures
- Working knowledge of plant processes and systems.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs, stand for 10 hours, and work in a fast pace.
- Minimum of High School Diploma / GED
Interested candidates please apply online at www.canberracorp.com/careers.