How can we help you? 1.800.832.8992
General Production - Part Time and Summer Positions
Position: General Production - Part Time and Summer Positions
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Reports to: Crew Leader
To perform all tasks in the production area in an efficient, cost effective, and quality focused atmosphere
Quality is a top priority within Canberra Corporation. It is the responsibility of everyone to work in conjunction with QA to achieve continuous improvement of our quality objectives and to provide our customers with a quality product.
- Responsible for documenting all information on work orders, log sheets (cleaning), inventory sheets, etc.
- Follow work order instructions and set lines up according to requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment
- Clean and sanitize lines per customer requirement (if applicable)
- Ensure verification of batch tags are correct against work orders, codes on boxes andbottles are accurate, line clears, correct components are on the line, paperwork is filled outcompletely and accurately (case count, etc)
- Ensure Manager receives paperwork to sign off
- Responsible to make sure spills are cleaned up appropriately
- Wrap and pull pallets
- Prepare sampling requirements (1st case checks) and take to lab for testing
- Assist in the training of new employees
- Record scrap counts
- Ensure paperwork on return to inventory is accurate
- Follow all lock out/tag out procedures
- Follow all company safety polices and PPE requirements on work orders
- Maintain a neat and orderly work environment
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Canberra Corporation Quality System
Manual. Work with management and QA to insure that the quality of the product meets or
exceeds our customer’s expectations.
- Must follow all safety and quality guidelines
- Must maintain a clean work environment and follow all quality policies
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to think and act cross functionally.
- Ability to create documents and reports.
- Good organizational skills.
- Work individually or with a team.
- Communicate in a professional and mature manner.
- Maintain neat and accurate records
- Pay close attention to detail and follow instructions closely.
- Minimum High School Diploma / GED
- Basic reading and math skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be a self starter
- Must be detail orientated and able to follow directions.
Interested candidates please apply online at www.canberracorp.com/careers.